Monday, February 15, 2010

Problem Averted

We wanted to pass on this letter. And say, way to go Jeff!!!

Dear AP,
I feel I need to write you today. I run a musical in an elementary school in New York. We have about 80 kids in the show and always run a huge, very popular and sell out show in our community. This season has been especially stressful as the second music teacher in my building has been on a leave for a month. I am running solo. Today right before a large rehearsal, all our sound went down. All our equipment is from you. When I started at my school back in the late 90's, we had no sound equipment. Unfortunatly, I also had zero knowlege. Somehow, thankfully, I found your company and started off with hanging choir mics on our stage. Currently we own a Mackie Mixer and are up to 6 wireless mics (we add on every year. The Mackie is what would not work for me today. Frustrated (I hate when I can't get things running), I called you. A man named Jeff answered the phone. VERY PATIENTLY (I don't know how he did it) he talked me through our problem. He not only got things up and running but gave me some great advice on how to make things better. He was amazing and I really need to thank him. It is so great to have that support from you. I am amazed at how you can sell us compatible equipment year to year over the phone. Everything is always great and we never have problems. Even today the issue was really on our end, I just didn't know how to fix it. I am going to guess I have had a relationship with your company for about 8 years now. Can you think of a buisness that you have dealt with for that long that has been consistantly great? Besides you, I really can't. Sometimes people will ask me why I purchase equipment all the way from Florida. When I deal with people like Jeff I realize that is an obvious answer. Thanks so much Jeff, I will enjoy spending the weekend with my two small children instead of worrying what I am going to do Monday morning. I am sure there is a special place in heaven for people with your skills of patience. THANK YOU!!!

Laurie Darling

No comments: